Goong Pad Cha-Om – Stir Fry Shrimp with Leguminosae
Preparation for Goong Pad Cha Om
- Leguminosae – 1 cup.
- Big Shrimp – 1 cup (peeled, deveined, and soft-boiled). G
- Garlic – 2 tbsp., minced.
- Chili Peppers – 2 tbsp., minced.
- Oyster Sauce – 2 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tsp.
- Fermented Soybean – 1 tsp (you may add more if you like, but be cautious of saltiness).
- Vegetable Oil – 1 tbsp.
Stir-fried Shrimp Cooking Instructions
1. Heat the pan, add vegetable oil, and wait until it’s hot.
2. Add minced garlic and chili peppers. Stir fry until it has an aromatic smell or until you sneeze. 🙂
3. Add Leguminosae, oyster sauce, fermented soybean, sugar and quick stir.
4. Next, add shrimp. Mix well and then turn off the fire.
5. Serve with jasmine rice.
I love Leguminosae. I don’t know if this is the correct word for this type of vegetable or not. So, I put a link to my previous post where I have its picture.
I had an omelet with it and found a new recipe on the internet so I want to share it with everyone. 🙂