Shrimp and Garlic Sauce – กุ้งผัดซอสกระเทียม
The easiest recipe with little preparation but it yields an extraordinary taste! My family’s favorite meal! It is the recipe I use to introduce my daughter to garlic and after that, she really loves the garlic!
I am constantly making this one around the house because it’s so fast to make and the taste of the shrimp and garlic is unbeatable over Thai Jasmine rice! We have this one at least 5 times per month, and maybe even more in some months.
Shrimp and Garlic Sauce Preparation
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp. (or any oil).
- Garlic – 3 tbsp., crushed.
- Shrimps – 8-10 (80% cooked).
- Stock Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Oyster Sauce – 2 tbsp. (Healthy Boy brand is less salty than other brands. If you have a different brand at home, try with 1 tbsp. first, then add more if needed).
- Black Pepper – 1-2 pinches.
Below the page, I have put my video tutorial on how to make this recipe. Happy cooking!