Steamed Big Shrimps Dressed with Lemon Juice Sauce,
Steamed Big Shrimps Dressed with Lemon Juice Sauce
Goong Raad Prig Manow
1 cup big shrimps (cleaned, peeled, and de-veined)
1 bitter gourd
2 tbsp. minced old ginger
15 small red chili peppers
1 tbsp. minced coriander root
1 tbsp. minced red onion
20 cloves (small size) if you have big size garlic, just use about 10 (minced)
3 pickled garlic (minced)
1/2 tsp. sugar
3 tbsp. fish sauce
5 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Cut the bitter gourd long ways, take out the inside part and clean very well.
2. Then, slice the end and throw it away. Continue to slice, make the pices abput 1 cm. long.
3. Soft-boil the sliced bitter gourd, then leave it drain.
4. Put the shrimps nicely on the dish. Put ginger over top and steamed in boiling water for 5 minutes.
5. When you finish, dress bitter gourd around the dish.
6. Next, mix red chili peppers, red onion, garlic, pickle garlic, coriander root, sugar, fish sauce and lemon juice.
7. Put the sauce over the steamed shrimps.
You may add lettuce, slice tomato, cucumber or pickled ginger. That will make it looks appetizing. Oh! one more thing! You can use this Thai cooking instrutions with lobster too!
Enjoy your Thai food!